How Can We Help?
- Check Pending/Completed Conversions
- Deactivating an Employee/Contractor
- HR Conversion of Employment
- HR FAQ
- HR Onboarding Admin Guide
- HR Onboarding Cleaner Guide
- HR Schedule
- Onboarding - Updating TFN
- Onboarding – Updating Bank Details
- Onboarding – Uploading Super Form
- Onboarding – Uploading Tax Form
- Onboarding Invitation Logs
- Remove-Cancel Onboarding Invitation
< All Topics
The roster function provides an overview of the shifts for the week organised in a way that allows you to easily view particular days of the week.
Creating a Basic Roster
A Roster allows you to define a roster for staff who have a consistent and continuous work schedule.
Creating a Basic Shift
A shift allows you to define a rotational shift weekly, fortnightly or every 3 weeks.
Creating a Split Roster/Shift
Table of Contents