How Can We Help?
- Check Pending/Completed Conversions
- Deactivating an Employee/Contractor
- HR Conversion of Employment
- HR FAQ
- HR Onboarding Admin Guide
- HR Onboarding Cleaner Guide
- HR Schedule
- Onboarding - Updating TFN
- Onboarding – Updating Bank Details
- Onboarding – Uploading Super Form
- Onboarding – Uploading Tax Form
- Onboarding Invitation Logs
- Remove-Cancel Onboarding Invitation
< All Topics
QA Report Settings
The QA Report parameters can be configured at the Client level.
The default QA Reporting scoring is from 1 to 3.
The scoring can be increased from 1 to 10 or an N/A option can be added if required.
- Go to CRM->Clients
- Search for the Client and click on Search
- Click on the cogwheel
- Enable / Disable “Rating to 10” or “Add N/A option”
Table of Contents