HR Onboarding Admin Guide
HR Onboarding allows you to record new employee information.
Inviting an employee in SKGenius will send them an email with a link to a 6-step form. Once the employee saves their form, their details will automatically show in HR Onboarding.
These details include:
- Personal Details
- Bank Details
- Medical Information
When the onboarding user has been created in HR Onboarding you must add the employee’s start date in SKGenius to indicate the employee’s commencement date.
A copy of the employee’s application can be viewed in HR Onboarding.
* Please double check if an Onboarding Record already exists before sending an Invite.
If the Onboarding Record exists, then no action is necessary as the record already exists.
* Please double check if the employee exists under HR->Employee/Staff.
If the Employee record exists but the Onboarding record does not exist, then please proceed with Onboarding invitation using the same email address.
This will link the existing Employee record with the Onboarding record but the email address must be the same.
Inviting a new employee
- Log in to SKGenius
- Select HR from the menu on the left, then Onboarding
- Click the Invite button on the top right to invite staff for onboarding
- Enter the employee’s details
- Click Send, emailing the employee an invitation email
1. Log in to SKGenius
2. Go to “HR” -> Onboarding
3. Click the Invite Button
4. Fill in the invitation details and send invitation email
Fill in Name and email, select the staff type, company name and state based on needs.
5. Click “Send”, emailing the employee an invitation email
Below is the Invitation Email that will automatically send to the employee:
After clicking “Complete Onboarding”, the employee will fill in their 6-step form.
To see what the form looks like, view the HR Onboarding Cleaners Guide.
HR Onboarding Guide
6. Click on “Invite Queue” to check on the onboarding inviations.
7. Invitations sent can be found in the list.
8. Click on “HR Onboarding” to back to the onboarding list
9. Once the staff is onboarded, the details will appear on the list.
10. If the “Submitted Date” is blank, then the employee has not yet submitted the form, and has saved the form to complete later.
|Casual, PartTime or FullTime Employee
|Vevo Expiry Date
|The email address the invitation was sent to
|The date the onboarding staff was created
|The date the onboarding staff completed and submitted their form.
If the “Submitted Date” is blank, then the employee has not yet
|The date the employee starts work
In HR Onboarding, by clicking the icons, you can view the staff’s:
- Letter of Engagement
- Bank Details
- Edit the Staff’s Application
- Add the Staff’s Start Date
- Delete the onboarding user
|Click to see the staff’s application. This is view-only
|Click to see the staff’s letter of engagement
|Click to see the staff’s documents e.g. passport, police check, tax form, super form
|Click to view the staff’s bank details including the account name, BSB and account number
|Click to edit the staff’s application
|Click to add the staff’s start date, Level (Classification) and starting roster.
|Use to delete the onboarding user
HR Onboarding – Adding an Employee’s Schedule
Once a new staff member has been onboarded, rostered and has commenced their first shift, the CSM must perform the following in SKGenius to ensure the cleaner is set up and paid.
1. Click on “Calendar” icon to create schedule
2. Fill in schedule details for the employee
Check if the auto-filled name and email is correct
Fill in the start date and Pay rate level based on the Cleaning/Security Award, then select the client and site. Select the day time based on needs.
End date is optional, if no end date is specified, it will be a continuous schedule.
After all details are filled in, the schedule is ready to be saved and sent.
3. Click on “Send and Send Email” to send the schedule letter to the field staff
4. Once a schedule letter is sent it is recorded in the schedule section.
5. Go to Operations -> Rosters
6. Select the site and date of the schedule that just been created.
The roster can be seen in the list.