SKG Services are a well-established leader in the delivery of soft services across Australia and New Zealand. We proudly and professionally provide world-standard cleaning, security, and maintenance solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join our friendly team. The ideal candidate must display a passion for delivering service excellence for our clients.
The Bid Writer works as part of a team nationally that provides business development services and support, driving growth initiatives.
This role will be responsible for preparing, producing, and analyzing tender submissions, presentations, capability statements & expressions of interest to secure new work for our business.
This fast-paced role requires a nimble mind, thoughtful approach, and hands-on execution skills. You will contribute to and/or be responsible for:
- Key business development documents and materials including tender submissions, credentials, proposals, and company profile.
- Managing the physical production process for bid responses.
- Organising and managing the internal team(s) who will review and critique the proposal and solution.
- Communicating with the customer to ensure we are producing documentation (hard and soft) to the client’s expectation
- Working with internal business divisions to develop best practices for bid production.
- Defining the supporting documents required for bid production.
- Developing and managing material for the library of market intelligence information that is utilized for tenders
- Key matter content for use in tenders, credentials, league table, and directory submissions.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to develop appropriate responses to tenders
Required skills and personal attributes
- A higher level of proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft products and well-versed with the reporting
- Proven experience within business development, and marketing roles.
- Proven technology skills that relate to a marketing environment
- Demonstrated drive and initiative.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to be outcome-oriented and deadline driven.
- An ability to effectively manage ‘big picture’ issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to juggle multiple projects.
- Work well under pressure and be able to operate as part of a team.
- Proven business writing skills, including tender writing.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to influence.
- A professional and responsive approach to client service
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
What’s on offer….
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Australian company
- Outstanding team culture where staff produce excellent results
We pride ourselves on meeting our client’s needs in a culture characterised by excellence, commitment, collaboration, and respect.
Our policies, practices, and behaviours foster a safe and inclusive workplace, and we focus on creating opportunities and supporting a diverse workforce.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.