SKG Services are a well-established leader in the delivery of soft services across Australia and New Zealand. We proudly and professionally provide world standard cleaning, security, and maintenance solutions.
With over 45 years’ experience, family-owned and operated business and who are an industry leader.
This dynamic role will be suitable for an ambitious experienced Financial Controller to join our friendly team.
This position is located in MIRANDA
This role will be reporting directly to the CEO. It’s also a great opportunity for the next step into a senior leadership position.
As Financial Controller, you will lead a finance team of four, with oversight over AP, AR and Payroll processing.
Key responsibilities that will be fundamental to your role not limited to include:
- Preparation of all the Financial Reports in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly and annual Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports
- Maintain the General Ledger, Balance Sheet and company accounts
- Undertaking required statutory reporting
- Ensuring all other reporting requirements are met
- Collate and pass all relevant information to external accountants as required
- Provide accurate forecasts and budgets for profit and loss, cash flow, expenditure, general expenditure and purchasing
- Manage collections, debtors and cash flow as well as the cash flow reports
What’s on offer….
- Attractive package $125K plus super and generous bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities available
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Australian family company
- Outstanding team culture where staff produce excellent results
What you need to do now
- If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
We are committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all.
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other diversity groups.