SKG maintains the highest level of quality and reliability at the lowest practicable cost. This is to meet and surpass our contract requirements, as well as the needs and expectations of our clients. Quality Management integrated with Safety and Environmental Management is the basis on which services, as well as the conduct of SKG’s business operations is based. All management meetings, supervisory visits, staff training and daily operations are designed to meet client needs.
Through the use of documented procedures and forms, site inspections and sign offs, SKG is able to closely monitor the level of performance delivered to clients. Full implementation is an integral part of our service to clients. Our training and induction process ensures full compliance with our Integrated Business System (IBS).
Certified to the AS/NZS ISO 900l:2000 Quality Management System standard, SKG recognises the importance of providing quality service outcomes, and we encourage our suppliers to employ the same principles to their operations, especially when providing cleaning products or services to our company.
SKG’s key quality business objectives are to:
- provide exceptional service and reliability for the duration of the contract
- provide quality workmanship by committed and trained personnel
- provide value for money using only the highest quality materials
- satisfy clients, industry regulators and staff, and
- provide such services in a professional and ethically responsible manner